Sunday, July 31, 2005

Geography is Mean I: sssshhhhhhhh.......!

Sh! Be very very quiet! Sneaky, oh so sneaky. I am suppose to be working but instead I'm blogging! Heehee. I have this paper on Newfoundland and Labrardor, and as of right now, my title is: I Just Don't Care. And it's not because I don't care about the region, it's cause I don't care about geography. I want to say, I've read the books, I know more about Newfoundland than I do about BC, it's all good, but I don't want to write a frickin' paper so just give me a passing grade and let me be on my way. Punk. You know what else is funny? As I write this I am whispering the words inside my head. That's pretty funny. Oh well, back to the economic activities of the oil industry. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I'll blog later and let you in on the progress or lack of such. Sssshhhh!

No comments: