- finding the best distance away (my first test was basically my eyeball)
- checking how I looked (not too worried, but I did blot because holy shiny forehead batman)
- trying to convey the mess of my apartment without really showing it (love the kitty carrier in the middle of the living room)
- pushing away the kitten till she became distracted by the window
- and checking the volume of the background music (calming)
And seriously, why does a video take 45 minutes to load and still be this poor of quality? Sheesh.
- Beethoven wrote moonlight sonata. Not Mozart. I get it confused with the Magic Flute. God knows why.
- my flailing hand. I talk a lot with my hands. I tried not to to no avail.
- when I mentioned kicking stuff in my bedroom I really did kick my foot which shook the camera
- I got really nervous at the end for some reason. Had no idea how to end. Apparently decided to end by making a classical music fail but regardless, nervous
- I have the cutest teeth~ they are so cute!
- my messy living room
- my ability to rant while talking just like I rant on the blog while writing