Sunday, August 01, 2010

The Light in the Closet is Not My Friend

This is only a link because I 'hid' the video on youtube. I'm depending on all of you to tell me if the video is good enough to open up to the public. I feel it's a little long but it's 1:15 and I'm going to bed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tr4tWq3fMzY

I am amazing myself with my progress. Last night I stayed up till 3 cleaning all my bookshelves and the closet of doom. Today I painfully got through the walk in closet which was just horrid. I found things I've been looking for for Months! and some things I totally forgot about. So much paper. In the middle of my living room I have two huge boxes of recycling and a lot to give away.

I also decorated a side table with stickers.

4 comments:

yarnpiggy said...

You are adorable.

A blue hedgehog?

Julia said...

the video is funny.

and um. i vote you throw away the bag of batteries. for what it's worth

Anonymous said...

Great video hon. And I am so impressed with your "stick-to-it-ness" with your apartment. Looking forward to seeing it in a couple of weeks. Love Mom

Jan said...

Enjoy your walk!