Sunday, August 01, 2010

Sunday's Goal



Don't worry Jubbers, the batteries are going to be recycled very soon and they are in a bag that is in a bag so I don't have to touch them anymore.

I really didn't do much today. I slept in the living room last night because my bed was covered in paper and my living room is much much darker than my bedroom. Because of that I woke up thinking it was around 8 but it was actually 11:30. INSANE. I slept straight through till 11:30. Least to say the day went by quickly. And I was pretty lazy. I played sims for a bit. And went on a date. We ate sushi and walked the seawall. That is all I say to you.

My yarn is done and I also managed to sort through all the washroom things and move around some end tables (cause I have 6 for some reason). Quasi-successful day.

Tomorrow's goal is lame. I made a video for it but I'm really tired so I was mumbling. Tomorrow is the unfun day. I have to do laundry and vacuum and mop and go through the last of the papers. Sigh. I don't think it should take all day but I'm worried it's going to take longer than I want. Then it's just general tidy. My hope is that Tuesday I wake up to the cleanest apartment I'm going to get. If only until I start making breakfast and blow blueberry-mango smoothie all over the kitchen like I did this morning. Well, closer to the afternoon actually.

3 comments:

Kat said...

You can do it!

My goal is to finish the endless seed stitch on the cream sweater today. We'll see.

Julia said...

your link is buggerup....

is that the sari yarn i saw still in there? you should make me something with it. that would be cool. a little purse maybe?

Jan said...

I am really loving your videos. I hope you decide to do them on a sort of regular basis. So did all that yarn from your bed go into the chest? Pretty impressive if it did. Hope you are having a good day today and feeling better.