Sunday, May 18, 2008

All the Cheezy Song Titles Here

Welcome little man! This insane-cutie here is my nephew! Jenn and Jim brought him into the world on May 13th, 9:16pm. For now his blogger name is Beeb still. He is the most wonderful Beeb you ever did see! He's a little preemie (a month early but at 6 pounds 10 ounces, he ain't your regular preemie!) but he's growing and learning wonderfully! Do you see that hair? It is soooo soft and long~ and those lips? He's got his daddy's lips. He always sucks him bottom lip into his mouth or sticks it waaaaaaay out and makes cute faces. I won't post tooooo much because well, he isn't my baby, and I know Jenn will want to fill you in with the rest of the details and all the good pictures and the hand pictures and the feet pictures and the belly pictures and the sweeeeeet face baby. They will be home soon hopefully and all is good. I've managed to only start crying twice in his presence.

I love him so! Thanks Jim and Jenn! Thank you soooooo much! (cause you know, you did it all for me I'm sure). Love love love love.
PS- Auntie Jubbers? I was telling Beeb all about you yesterday and he's very excited to meet you! (I'm sure that's what the stretching meant)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous hair! What a cutie. :)

Eileen said...

Congratulations Auntie Leone! He is such a cutie!

And who says you're not allowed to post about your nephews? I post about mine plenty! Granted, my sister wasn't around to post about them herself, but still. Auntie's are allowed there fair share of boasting rights, I think.

Anonymous said...

"Hungry Eyes"

I look at you
and I can't disguise
I've got
Hungry eyes

Julia said...

woot woot baby!

auntie jubbers is very excited to see him in just a few weeks. yahhhh!

thanks for all the photos!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Being an aunt is one of my greatest pleasures! Have fun with your baby boy and with your STR!

brooke t. higgins said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so happy for you and your absolutely gorgeous little nephew!!