Yarnpiggy nominated me for a Beautiful Blogger Award. I don't really know what that is or what it means in the larger picture but that was really really nice of her to nominate me! I mean, regardless of what it does outside of this, it does mean I get to nominate others and write a list so whee!
I would pass this onto...
my kick-ass friends who have great technical knitting/art blogs (some who are also coming into their own as designers) and who write some awesomely I spend way too much time in archives....
1. I prefer the cold to the hot because you can always add more layers but you have to stop at your skin when removing them.
2. My cat, Spike, is 6 years old and was just diagnosed with diabetes.
3. I am going to have children because watching children grow up looks to be pretty awesome. And it's a great excuse to have craft day be EVERY day.
4. Despite my fears, teaching kindergarten isn't half bad.
5. I have never taught a straight grade. I think they're a myth.
6. I'm disappointed I've only been a bridesmaid once. It was so much fun!
7. I want to finish all my knitting projects so I can learn how to knit continental.
8. I don't really have that much of a desire to travel. I want to go across Canada mostly to see people I know, and I want to go to Vietnam with my sister because of the jade beaches. Otherwise, traveling doesn't hold that much of a pull on me. Looks fun but I'm not going to go out of my way.
9. I love Vancouver. If I can find an apartment with a nice balcony that I can hang plants on and insuite laundry, I will live here forever.
10. Yoga makes me a happier person.