Monday, March 07, 2005

Bowling

So I have three midterms this week right? So the question here is should I study like a maniac and not do anything else and then crash on Friday, or should I pace myself and then still have a productive day on Friday, even though it would be on stuff other than the three exams in question. Hm. I just saw a girl who has the picture mug that I do and now I'm all grrr cause I thought I was the only person in the school who had one. Oh well. Mine looks nicer than hers anyways. Maybe I should steal it. Maybe I should get some more sleep and not write blogs this early in the morning. Maybe I should get to my class.

1 comment:

jenn said...

Hey sweets, you know I'm a big fan of moderation with these things. The main focus should be your exams, but get some outside time, some exercise, and some down time to keep you sane.

Oh, and I'll be home tonight so yay!