Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Crappy night

Ever gone into an evening, planning on doing stuff? Than had one thing dis-settle you and then BOOM! That's it, it's all shot, gone down the drain with one of your rubber duckies and why even bother moving when you could just sit on the armchair and feel sorry for yourself and pout and scheme? I mean, let's be realistic here. The point of any of this is just silly. If you do homework, you just won't get it. If you knit, you'll screw up your stitches and have to pick them up backwards and reknit them and it's never the same the second time around. If you bake something you'll burn it. If you cook something you'll just have to wash the dishes afterwards (speaking of pots and pans as I don't put those in the dishwasher). If you read something, you won't interpret it right (I just don't get Shelly, what is with that dude?). So that was my frame of mind; all night! What is with that? How do people go from 'fine' to 'angst angst I'm a teenager angst angst boo hoo' with one action? With one event, insignficant, petty, small, or the lack of, one single event? Do we have a switch in our brains that mediates between these dimensions? Do they grow rusty if we don't properly oil them and maintain them and can they get stuck in one position if we don't exercise them? Cause now I'm all okay, I mean, realistic and all with the whole 'just handed in a lab where I honestly had no idea what I was talking about' but realizing 'school is over soon school is over soon school is over soon'. So this is an angsty blog written in a non ansty mood so it's an odd blog and I don't even know if I'm going to publish it, but hey, it's my blog so I guess I can anyways. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Here I go!

1 comment:

jenn said...

You should totally put your pots and pans in the dishwasher. It is one of the amazing things about dishwashers - they will do those really yucky things to hand wash.

Unless they are teflon.