I guess, and don't take this the wrong way~I adore blogging and all the excellent friends I've made through it and the doors of communication it has opened~, but I think that because before I had a lot to bitch about, and more free time, and blogging was a really neato fantastico fun thing for me to do. And blogging still is really fun and cool, but I'm finding that a) teacher education is taking up a lot of time (who knew?) and b) I have a lot of things now competing for my interest. It's like... ohmigod this is SO cool I totally need to blog about it.... and ten minutes later... ohmigod this is SO cool I totally need to blog about it..... ad nauseum. The rough part is getting to the blog before I fall asleep while reading Adrienne Gear (and not because she's boring, she's wonderful, she came to our class and rocked the freaking cazbah). So yeah, ranty blog means that I will blog more because I love it, but not become OCD about it.
So here's a fun list of things I've noticed to end the long ranty blog.
- PDA is gross. I don't care how much you are in love, nestling your head between your girlfriends ample bosom on public transport is icky!
- Spike sheds like a demon and in the six days I have been gone has learned a new meow that basically means 'you left me for six days so now I expect food and pets every second'.
- The thing about having a really good friend housesit for you is that you come home and discover she's taken photos with your camera, not dirty photos or anything... just really random photos. It's a good thing, my friends are crazy, but it's a good thing.
- Taking a break in Vancouver versus Prince George? Kinda like comparing the finale to the fireworks celebration of light to.... that rock over there.
- Packages from Dhaka sealed in cloth with string and wax are the COOLEST packages to get!
- Hello Kitty has a cereal, and it's pink!
- Angela got married!
- My Mom still makes the best dinners ever and I'm really glad she recommended the Beatrix Potter movie even though I missed the middle part I'd still recommend it to you.
- Jim is getting better at Mariokart.
- My sister is crafy.
ETA: So this turned out to be this huge ranty email that I was not planning, so I just want to clarify, I don't think that people who blog more than me have uninteresting lives and have nothing else to do, not at all. I'm saying this is a new issue for me, stricking balance in my blog. I read some people's blogs and fall off my chair at the amount they do, it's all relative. Just wanted to note, is all. I was actually planning on writing about how much I love teacher school (seriously, I knew there was a lot going on behind the scenes but I had NO idea!). That will have to be another post. :P