Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I'm Spoiled

So Christmas is coming up. I know because I think I only have 50% of my knitting done. Hm. Anyhoo, here is my little list of things. I love making lists. Especially lists like this one.

Ceramic mugs from local potters

Pestle and Mortar for spices and salsa

Pepper Grinder

Yarn- anything jewel tones. I like silk. Cashmere. Yak. Whatever.

These glasses are super neat. I need glasses. I think I'm down to four. Oh, and wine glasses. Mine are dumb. And I only have two. I fail at being a grown up continuously.

Knitting things. I don't know if that link will work but it's a swift, interchangeable steel or wood needles, and the Yarn Harlot's new book.

Cute stitch markers. My only requirements are that they are not stupidly expensive (really? Four stitch markers for 20 dollars? What is wrong with you?) and they aren't long charms because those get stuck in my knitting.

I love this guy. All the work is neat (the unicorns are pretty awesome too) on that site.

I love fabric. The more bizarre and unique the better. Right now sticking with cotton mostly because of quilting but I wouldn't say no to silk.

Anything with a jellyfish on it.

The Office (American) on DVD.

Coffee from the Bean Scene or JJBean.

Earrings or pendants.

Cool buttons.

Ukelele Tuner.

That's all I got my friends. I hope this was helpful for the people who requested it. My roommate would like me to add that the cats would like a bag of tuna and catnip. I live in a weird house.

No comments: