Saturday, September 23, 2006

I am so fricking happy right now

Do you not love it? Do you not want one? Oh how I love it. I loveth it so. My precious. (you saw that last one coming right?)

I can't seem to find the right info for it because it is technically this link here but mine has 1G, not some wimpy 512mb. Which means right now I have a bloody tonne of songs on this baby and am only at halfway.

It looks like a pink vibrator doesn't it? Heh... but yeah, so wrong.

So I have also gotten to do the meme I've always wanted to do~ which of course means I can't find the original one I wanted, I found these ones from other blogs after doing a search but none of them were the ones I wanted so I took a few questions from a few and made up some of my own.

Put your mp3 player on shuffle and whatever song comes up is the answer to the question (I'm not going to do the classical ones cause Allegreto #7 doesn't really seem all that fun of an answer). No cheating! Then the final ten songs I will only put the first line and see if you can guess them- I don't know if enough people read my blog to make the last meme work but it's my blog and my MP3 player so I'll do it anyways.

Describe yourself:
All I Really Want~ Alanis Morisette
How do you feel about yourself?
Dying~ Hole (um... ack)
Describe an ex-girlfriend/boyfriend:
Rock & Roll~ Led Zeppelin (sadly but seriously, all my exs are so vanilla)

Describe your ideal girlfriend/boyfriend:
Striptease~ Hawksley Workman
Describe where you want to live:
Stupid~ Sarah McLaughlan (do you think it's stupid because I can't remember how to spell her last name?)

Describe what you want to be:
Use Once and Destroy~ Hole (I need to stop getting this band!)
Describe how you live:
Stairway to Heaven~ Led Zeppelin
Describe how you love:
Try Just a Little Bit Harder~ Janis Joplin
How do you feel about school:
Awful- Hole (I swear on the Spawnkitty this was not a fixed answer)
Share a few words of wisdom:
Going Under ~Evanescence
Do people secretly lust after me?
(Okay, the first one was Amie by Damien Rice but that is stupid so I'm pressing it again)
Freakshow~ Ani Difranco (not much more sense, but better) (Oh, and the song Amie by Damien Rice isn't stupid, it's great, but not as an answer)

How can I make myself happy?
Mariner's Song- Cowboy Junkies (marry a fisherman?)

What should I do with my life?
softer, softest- Hole
Will I ever meet my soul mate?
Cornflake Girl- Tori Amos (yes and no questions don't really work well on this meme do they?)

What is some good advice for me?
Bye Bye Baby- Janis Joplin
How will I be remembered?
Gone- Kelly Clarkson (it's kinda like the player is mocking me)
What is my signature dancing song?
Soap Star Joe- Liz Phair
What do I think is my current theme song?
Joyful Girl- Ani Difranco (wonderful answers like this make the meme all worth it)
What song will play at my funeral?
Icicle- Tori Amos
What type of men/women do you like?
Cherry Popsicle- Jann Arden (Okay, I was so tempted to skip that song because... well, I'm sure you know why)
What is my day going to be like?
(another name song, Isaac by Madonna, going to skip it too)
Forgiven- Alanis Morisette (I'll let you know tomorrow how this plays out)
How are you feeling today?
Roll on Home- Susanna
What is the story of your life?
Never Said- Liz Phair
What was high school like?
Credit in the Straight World-Hole
What do your pets think about you?
Past the Mission- Tori amos
What is in store for this weekend?
You Me and the Weather~ Hawskley Workman
Since you are blogging and not writing your paper, what do you think your comment on it will be when it gets handed back?
Piece of my Heart- Janis Joplin (is that good or bad?)

Some of these are kinda really easy but most of them are kinda hard so I don't know.
  1. I don't believe in the smile/ that you leave when you awalk/ and say goodbye
  2. you said things I wouldn't say straight to my face boy
  3. it's not/ what you thought/ when you first began it
  4. oh baby it's crying time/ oh baby I've got to fly
  5. take your coat and shoes off/ come and sit beside me
  6. How can you see into my eyes like open doors
  7. live baby live now that the day is over
  8. I don't want to work away/ doing just what they all say
  9. I recommend getting your heart trampled to another/ yeah/ oh yeah
  10. Got your hand up all in my shirt/and you know that it hurts

My shuffle option is leaving out a long of albums, but it really seems to like Hole. I loveth it so.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep, I totally thought it was a vibrator, then I was like, I don't think Leone would actually publish this! Okay, so song #5 is Sleepless, Jann Arden, and song #10 is Jagged Little Pill, Alanis. And I don't know the other ones. I guess 2 out of 10 is not really stellar, but I made an effort!
love love

Dogeared said...

I had a music meme made up, but no-one replied so I took it down. I've got an idea for another one though, so I'll make it up, and then you'll have another one to do!

And yay for a new player!

Julia said...

ok so i know that live baby live is inxs...

here's my answers...
Describe yourself:
Dreamsome - Shelby Lynne (bridget jones diary)
How do you feel about yourself?
Queer - Garbage (bwa ha ha)
Describe an ex-girlfriend/boyfriend:
Low - REM
Describe your ideal girlfriend/boyfriend:
Out of Habit - Ani Difranco (livin'in clip version...)
Describe where you want to live:
Honey - Tori Amos (although the first line is 'a little dust never stopped me none')
Describe what you want to be:
Losing Grip - Avril Lavign
Describe how you live:
Slide - Ani Difranco
Describe how you love:
You Give Me Something - Jamiroquai
How do you feel about school:
Waiting in vain - annie lennox
Share a few words of wisdom:
Lovers in a dangerous time - BNL cover
Do people secretly lust after me?
when love comes to town - U2 (is that a yes?)
How can I make myself happy?
Spring Again - Kinnie Starr
What should I do with my life?
one of my yoga mp3s came on here... and then the an untitled 80s synthesizer hit.
Will I ever meet my soul mate?
I think i'm in love - jessica simpson (how did this get on my ipod?!?)
What is some good advice for me?
100 Years - Five for Fighting (hmm)
How will I be remembered?
30 Summers - Cowboy Junkies (a little ominous... got 3 years left)
What is my signature dancing song?
Radio - Robbie Williams (I'm glad its a robbie song)
What do I think is my current theme song?
I'm Every Woman - Chaka Khan
What song will play at my funeral?
Reaching from Nowhere - Milla (ha ha ha ha ha)
What type of men/women do you like?
The Come On - Janis Ian
What is my day going to be like?
What a good boy - BNL ('got these chains...')
How are you feeling today?
Polly - Nirvana (too appropriate really)
What is the story of your life?
Her or Me - Miss Saigon... I'm picking another one, musicals shouldn't count. How about 'come into my world' by kylie minogue?
What was high school like?
Guilty (Entire Albulm) - Barbara Streisand and Barry Gibbs
What do my pets think of me?
Jukebox - Ani Difranco
What is in store for this weekend?
Work It - Missy Elliot (because i work weekends here?)
Since you are blogging and not writing your paper, what do you think your comment on it will be when it gets handed back?
Too much to ask - avril lavign

brooke t. higgins said...

I dont' have a fancy MP3 player, but your questions, answers, and commentary were good for quite a few snickers this afternoon. Thanks. :)