Tuesday, November 14, 2006

mosey along

You ever have those pointless days? You know, those days where nothing outright bad happens, but every action seems to have no point? Where, instead of staying in bed, you should have just stayed home and done stuff there cause you would have gotten more done? Cause last weekend, I did so much with a three day weekend. I did laundry, I did the floors, I vacuumed, I wrote long emails to hordes of people, I talked on the phone, I rearranged my room, and I had a lot of quality slacking off time. Today... let see here.... today I walked to a meeting (45 minutes altogether) and the other person wasn't there (pointless), walked to the bus stop but I had just missed that bus so I decided to keep on walking instead of just standing there (another 30 minutes) got to school, than walked up four flights of stairs to pick up a homework assignment that was suppose to be outside my prof's door but it wasn't (pointless)... yeah. Should have stayed home and knit. Okay, and the finale to all this is I'm going to meet someone after school that I don't want to meet. Peachy fucking keen you know? I may have to be mean.

2 comments:

Melly said...

Can you be mean with a smile on your face? I like doing it that way, it's more effective.

Anonymous said...

I do know what you mean. Especially re: work...