On my list of things to do are:
- vacuum and sweep
- put away dishes and load dishwasher
- play BrainAge and Guitar Hero on my DS
- brush Spike (should really do that before I vacuum)
- empty all garbage and take out recycling (couldn't do recycling- I don't think it's been picked up for ages)
- organize stash
- get groceries and do banking
- email my friends who probably think I am dead (hi ladies!)
- make an awesome dinner for my dear friend coming over tonight (okay- long story slightly shorter... we were the total of best friends growing up but grew apart in late high school and stopped after high school but she is so important to me I would still have fun dreams with her and be sad I couldn't phone her up and tell her about the rowboats and the swimming cows and then I saw her at UBC and contacted her on facebook and she's a total crafty uber-cool librarian so I mean, how could we not be bffs again? She rocks).
- make tiger butter
- maybe do a load of laundry
- be prepared to sub tomorrow- that means all the random stuff like making a lunch, setting my alarm for seven, prepping clothes, but mentally prepared as well. I like my job and I don't like being unhappy about it like I am right now.
- go get a soy london fog from the cafe so it's FREE!
And just for you fangirls here's a picture of John and I.