In other news, I love my nintendo DS. We weren't allowed nintendo systems growing up which I totally approve of because it has made this whole experience 45x more exciting. I now have Mariokart (and Jen??!?! In rainbow road you now go UPSIDE down!), Zelda and the Phantom Hourglad (too much fun! I love how you use the stylus for all the play), Brain Age (good for Sudoku), and Guitar Hero (I've gotten past the easy and medium levels but hard is kicking my butt).
And I've decided January is a month of threes. I don't know why. It sounds good right? So in January I have three goals and each is broken down into three sub-goals with three sub-terrain goals.
- Closet- find walk in closet, organize clothing, give clothing away
- Papers- recycle stuff, organize school papers, organize house papers
- Kitchen- clean out fridge, clean out freezer, organize cupboards
- Feather and Fan Cashmere Scarf- fix booboo, write down pattern and possibly tattoo it into the back of my hand so I don't forget/lose it for the fifth time, finish
- Dad's other sock (from his birthday. In November)- Do the leg, turn the heel, graft and finish.
- Angora Cowl- knit another four inches, drop stitches, block gingerly.
- Budget- budget, get a cooler credit card, budget
- Job- get TOC bag put back together, find more teachy pants, get a haircut
- Correspondence (not a crap thing but something I've really let go that I enjoy doing)- send out thank you cards for Xmas, return all my facebook messages (mostly asking me about John- thanks Mom), organize my stationary and send more handwritten letters.