Saturday, March 13, 2010

Back on Earth

Some friends have commented that I kinda dropped off the face of the earth the past week. I also have no idea what day of the week it is. A friend texted me on Thursday and I had no idea it was Thursday. I don't know what day I thought it was~ frankly I hadn't paid it much thought. Why yes it is Spring Break.

And on top of all that I found an amazing seat sale flight home so pretty last second I packed...
Points for effort no? (I'll have you know the two kittens were taken great of by the wonderful Darcy)

I jumped on a plane and, among other things, got to see...Spike's Dad (big cat)...
Spike's Mom (tiny cat)....
my Mom's kitties, Zac and Jamieson...
my loveliest Grandparents...

I also saw, unphotographed, Jenn and Jim, Mom and Dad, Jodi, Saroj, my godparents, Chuck and Rupert, and someone else... mmmm.... who could that be. Oh right...

Malcolm

Mom and I drove back (well, Mom drove) and I'm constantly amazed at how well my camera takes landscape photos. For such a little odd camera, it's all quite odd.
We're off to paralympics curling!!! Fun!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Great pictures! It was so nice seeing you xoxo have fun at curling this afternoon!

Julia said...

who are your godparents?

and your security word verification thingee is pubuoid.

you're a pubuoid