Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Topic approved!

Well, since my previous cheerful topic of female genital cutting was deemed too sociological for my psychology seminar class(which, in all fairness, it was), I've decided to do my research on the equal or even more cheerful topic of the high rate of senior suicide! Wheee! Anyhoo, the three courses is working out well. I still have a tonne of coursework but at least it is manageable. I've been getting a lot of congratulations from people which is always so nice and lots of wonderful phone calls. Love love. I have also been able to start up some drawing again, right now just drawing out of my sister's Faerie book by Brian Froud. Knitting still, I went crazy at Darlene's yarn store the other day but the results are beautiful. I have some fun stuff I want to do with my blog, which included starting movie reviews based on my humble opinion but I just wanted to blog right now and say hello to people (hello) and also tell people that I just got a wonder woman notebook in the mail. Is there anything better than that?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm that would be an interesting topic. I saw a 'thing' on the Passionate Eye a little while ago on that 'right to die' grandlady in that went to trial in Naniamo or whereever. She seemed very nice. You know, there's lots to it.

Jill

The Bears said...

YAY! for Wonder Woman notebooks!

*much bouncing up and down of Daphne Rose*

And congratulatoos on your topic be approoved.

OK Bye
Daphne Rose