Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Where does the student end and life begin?

Well, having a little angst crisis here. You can leave now, I wouldn't blame you. In fact, I've a half mind to leave as well, but I've been drinking, so my judgement is very, very questionable. Anyhoo, back to my angst. I've always joked about how much I bitch about school in my blog, I mean, just look at my titles over that past year or so. I despise it, it wasn't always so, but it is very so now. Other people have knitting blogs, I have a hating school blog. And I'm in school. And I hate it. This isn't a good thing me thinks. So, as I said to myself as I was mulling to myself on the bus tonight after a rather silly library tutorial, I have a few options. I could not blog anymore, but that is a stupid option, so let's forget about it. I could drop out of school, but frankly, I NEED to be a teacher at this point. I've read so much about it and seen so many amazing people doing it that I do feel that being a teacher will make the difference in life that I've been seeking;hence, not dropping out of school. So what's a girl to do?

I don't know. I just don't. Well, that's a lie. I do. I just hate it right now. I'm going to drop the amount of courses I am taking and take another year at school and writing that has made me start to cry because I feel like a failure.

And now I'm going to go because I can't have any sort of liquid near my sister's laptop.

No comments: