- I organized my stash last month. I have a lot of mohair.
- I buy toys and people I love buy me toys (the blonde is from Cairo).
- I can't decide who I like more, Batman or Superman. I make up my mind and the next week I'll change it. Batman can be way too much angst for me, but sometimes Superman is just so squeaky. I mean, we all know that Spiderman comes in first, but who is second?
- My art teacher from high school gave me his time-life art collection of the masters and so far I've only read one (bad art student bad!) They are my pride and joy.
- This cat knows I love him and will use that to his advantage whenever he can.
- I really like my Emily the Strange bag.
Thursday, February 08, 2007
I am so sick right now. Today I missed my POO class which was fine, but I also had to miss my kickass feminist history class which sucked. This cough is going around the university and I know who I caught it from so SCORN but she doesn't read my blog so meh. I sometimes like memes. I think most of my dislike is that I can never remember the correct way to pronounce them (me-me or meme like french?). I find the weird meme interesting however. I mean, who is defining weird here? Cause a lot of people have memed things that frankly don't seem that weird to me. Anyhoo, I've decided to do a 6-doohickey meme. Just six things about you, which I know is the theme of other memes, but frankly, with a vague term like weird or strange attached, it's just a matter of opinion so. And I tag Julia, Melly, and Eileen. And by tag, I mean, whatever, you don't have to.