Saturday, February 17, 2007

oh my

Going to be in Vancouver in... 12.5 hours. Heh, kick ass!

In other news, I have a picture of my sweater that would make most knitters cry. I'm so anxious to finish and to see if it fits that I'm not weaving in the ends of my intarsia skulls. So currently that's about 60 skulls (120 ends) with the borders and another row of skulls to finish. It's not a bright idea not to weave in the ends but I don't care- must finish sweater! It will hopefully not take much longer but I won't be taking it to Vancouver with me.

It's reading break!

My feminist history class exam was the first exam where I was literally scrawling text across the page in a mad rush as my professor told us it was time to pack up. Scrawling I tell you. And I couldn't remember the National Union of Women's Suffrage! Argh! I remembered everything else but I just made something up for the name.

The Yarn Harlot is coming to Victoria! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I'm going to try so hard to get there but I don't know. Still, that's pretty close!

Applying to schools is stressful and hard. Boooooooo!

Wish me a good trip!

1 comment:

jenn said...

Hmm, you are having a fun fun time, I do not doubt. I am attempting to be enough lap for two kitties. They are not amused.

XoXo
j.