Wednesday, April 04, 2007

progression of chat

I'm very tired. little chat.

so first is the categorization of all the poems, then they are put on cue cards and sorted for the layout Then I put them all together with a spiffy border and because there's so many pages I used a hammer and nail to get holes to weave through which did mean many evil pointy ends. Then I wove the border with the bamboo I used on the cover
The cover is knit from bamboo and sock wool, I knit it fair isle from a pattern I made on photoshop and I glued that stucker on. The next page has the title of my book, then the Detail poem(with the columns), then the fire poem (fire), then the last page which is my flower poem.

I'm going to bed. Look at all the birds!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is beautiful and clever!

jenn said...

Looks amazing! I love the mixing of media.

Um, you didn't hammer that while at the table, right? (you were waiting for this from me)

The Bears said...

Beautiful!

Jim

Dogeared said...

That looks so cool!

Anonymous said...

I am so looking forward to seeing your poem book in person. It looks wonderful! Love Mom