So darling drunk monkey Brooke (who knits) gave me a 'you make my day' award!!! She's a sweetie that one. I should probably mail her Christmas present to her soon. Now I get to pass it on to my fave ten blogs! Whee!
1. Preludes and Nocturnes: Bias you say because she's my sister and is carrying my first niece/nephew? Let me point out this post, and this one, and this one (I could go on). Basically, Jenn is freaking ass funny and too cool (she's also smart which is hard for a little sister to admit).
2. Made in Bangladesh: Another bias you say? First of all... who are you? Why are you reading my blog and being so snooty? Sheesh. Second of all- Julia works for MSF!!! She's been fighting to make a difference in the world since she was three!!! She's AMAZING!!!! And she makes my day.
3. It's a Bear's Life: The Bears are seriously the coolest Bears you'll ever know. They have been really busy helping Jim and Jenn and Chuck move, and then with a new kitten to take care, and getting ready for a flesh-n-bloo baby?!?! They are busy busy Bears! Their blog always makes me happy.
4. The Yarn Harlot: so like... Stephanie is probably getting about, oh, a kabillion of these, but it doesn't mean my reading of her blog is any less enjoyable. I adore her.
5. January One: Cara is so cool and her knitting powress is kick ass (is powress a word? I think it is). And like my sister she's growing a human inside of her as well! Her blog is very insightful and she's a wonderful photographer to boot!
6. So Now What?: Tammy spontaneously knits sweaters. If that doesn't make my day I don't know what does.
7. Gracious, child! How you gobble!: Jess is uber cool. And when you get to hear the stories behind all the photographs? Awesome.
8. Wendy Knits: Another famous online knitter who I don't know but like to pretend we would be the best of friends if we lived in the same city. The most productive knitter ever!!! She knits more socks in a month than I can knit in a year. And her lovely kitty, Lucy, is so darling.
9. Suburban Bliss: Birth Control Via the Written Word: Melissa is so funny I often laugh out loud which is hard to make me do through a computer. Seriously.
10. Podgy's Ponderings: Her kitties and my kitties go way back. This blog is very supportive, funny, and kind!
I've had to rush through the last five because my computer is starting to freak out on me but yeah, all these blogs rock! Okay, leaving you with a shot of my latest project (oh and Mom? FO means finished object....)
ETA: Turns out you can nominate the person who nominated you- I thought that was against the rules. I TOTALLY add Drunken Monkey onto my You Make My Day award list. Just for giving me the award alone she gets yes, and for everything else- the funniness, the kindness, the crazy unique Sheldon knitting, she should get an exclusive Holy Moly You Make my Day Award.
Oh- that's the one.