Saturday, January 09, 2010

Oh Saturday

I'm actively avoiding the big yarn store sale today so besides sleeping in I created a list of things that really need to be done around the apartment. The one item on the list that has stars next to it and many, many exclamation points is 'do something about the paper'. Turns out my usual hoarding habits coupled with a week of finding things from before Christmas and filling out three different forms that require their own lot of paperwork means my apartment is awash in paper. There were more photos but there were really bad photos so I'm only showing three. I still need to figure out how to work my camera.
The right beside me stacks (notice the paper still in the printer tray)...
the 'to-be-filed' paper...
and the most recent stack on my kitchen table.

Luckily I'll be doing it along with some awesome music. (see blog below)

No comments: