Friday, December 08, 2006

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Calliope and Stompy and I are so happpy! The new knitty is out! I currently have three projects on my needles (sweater, monkey, & sock) but as soon as I'm done one of them then I'm going to start an army of Sheldons!
And when that army needs some friends to party with, I'll knit an army of Norbertas!
And when I'm am done knitting lovely creatures (does one ever truely finish knitting lovely creatures?) these two ( eiffel and emerald) will be added to my sweater queue.
And this scarf will hopefully be mine before the new year cause I mean... OHMIFREAKINGGOODNESSILOVETHISSCARF!!! And now the Bears and I are going to go to sleep because I worked today and it's not easy rearranging puzzles for seven hours. Aren't you excited? I'm so excited. Bounce bounce!

ps-Spike blogged.

7 comments:

The Bears said...

We're very excited aboo all the new lovely knittoo creatures, and the sweaters to come!

*much bouncing up and down of Bears*

And all of us Bears who were in Moo York are so glad we're finally learning how to knit!

*much nodding of Stompy, Blinky and Calliope*

OK Bye
Stompy

PS Now off to read Spike's blog blog.

jenn said...

Lurve the scarf.

Anonymous said...

I love love the animals! Look at the little legs on Sheldon! And your little Beanie dragon will have a friend!

Melly said...

Err, can I adopt a Sheldon?

Anonymous said...

I am also very excited about Sheldon and Norberta. But first I have some Bears to knit from the Interweave Knits Knit Gifts issue from this winter. They're so cute: http://www.interweave.com/knit/special_issues/gifts_preview.asp

Anonymous said...

Should I tell you that I already have a legless Sheldon sitting next to my computer? he won't remain forever legless.... I just haven't had time for them yet. :) Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh, I want to knit every one of those things!