Friday, December 01, 2006

November-we hardly knew you

Only 24 days until my birthday, have you gotten my present yet? What happened to November? Seriously! Last thing I remember was Annika saying it was NaSomethingOrOther month and she needed topics. Job well done by the way Annika! Well, when you spend the month either writing papers or doing everything you can to avoid writing papers (most time spent in the second option) I guess it goes by kinda quickly. Do you like the lily? I forgot about all the photos I took of Jenn's beautiful flowers. This one grew right beside the bird bath. Sooooo pretty. Below is the toque I knit last week, it's not finished in this photo but you can see the beauty that is the yarn. Hmmm.
School is nearly over. I finished one class today and just have one exam to write (not a concern) and a final paper for my methods course- which may end up killing me but meh. I only have 1.5 Christmas presents left to knit and I'm also hoping to finish my sweater so I can wear on Christmas too. I've about four inches done on the body and only a third on my second sleeve but I'll get more work done on it as school is finishing up. Darlene, my friend who owns the yarn store here, now gets fiddlesticks, oh my oh my. I already had one of these, but I had to get another one (I now have plum and violet), and this pattern as well. I'm sure I'll get lots of knitting done with my helpers, here's Chuck helping me measure things.
Okay, bye for now.

2 comments:

jenn said...

What a helpful kitty!

Which is just what I yelled out to you across the living room.

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking about getting a hat, and a knitted one, but I can't find any I like. I saw someone wearing a nice one, but dunno where she got it or if she made it.

It has crossed my mind to ask someone to knit one for me, if I bought the yarn ;-)