Sunday, December 02, 2007

giggity

Yeah, I know. This is it- my reward yarn for completing the semester. It's 100% wool, Fleece Artist, dreadlocks. Let's just take a moment shall we?
Mmmm...




Anyhoo, I'm off to bed. Just figured I should upload these while the internet and blogger both seem to be working and I'm also waiting for my nails to dry. I painted them three weeks ago but realized I have no nail polish remover so either I go to school with cracked nail polish or I just constantly repaint them (the same colour over and over again) until the day that I actually remember to buy nail polish remover. It's a fun colour- very harlot red (not the actual name) but it's time for a new colour. And you are starting to notice that some sections are now receiving their third coat of paint while others aren't. Sigh.

I got a brother in law from Westjet today! He was rather late due to the snow and Vancouver's inability to realize that every year it snows in Vancouver at least once so maybe they should do a better job and not SUCK when it does (that sentence is fun in all sorts of ackwardness). I introduced him to the good times of Cake Mania while I made hordes and hordes of paper chain garland. I hope to have enough to span the living room walls. Okay, good night all!

/love

4 comments:

Angela said...

Your beautiful new wool made be gasp aloud!

jenn said...

Is beeeyoootiful!

brooke t. higgins said...

Ooh! I love the yarn! Whatever are you going to make with it???

Anonymous said...

That yarn is absolutely gorgeous. Truly. Thank you so much for the pics. Love Mom