- A lantern with black designs over an orange background. Cats, ghosts, spiders, pumpkins, and bats. I'm going to hang it outside above the door.
- A fuzzy bat from Lewiscraft that has wire in the wings so they look spooky. Sheds however.
- Little white bags that you put leaves in with faces on them and then hang outside down from your tree so they look like ghosts! Spooky. (so I guess this means I have to rake. hm.)
- Lots and lots of candles! (don't worry, I shall not leave them unattended or near anything flammable.)
- Spider webs with spiders in them.
- a witchy-poo broom
- Ghost garland which I will probably put outside somewhere. Or I may keep it inside cause it's actually kinda nice in a funky way... but it was cheap so meh.
- Candy! I got eyeballs (chocolate covered in tinfoil with the different types of centers), fatty ratty (really ugly rat gummy candy) and trash teeth (gummy candy as well). I'm also going to get some cheap traditional candy (nothing like caramels or raisins) but I'm thinking of putting the freaky candy in a special bag and asking children if they want candy or if I should get them something from my spooky bag and tell them that I put dead rats, teeth I find on the road, and eyeballs I take from people in there. Heh.
- Smirnoff. But... that's got nothing to do with halloween or children. And none of your business! Hmph.
Friday, October 28, 2005
Halloween = funfun
So went shopping today for halloween decorations. Really one of the first official times doing that. I was going to decorate the house as the ravenclaw section of Hogwarts (where learning is valued) but that just got too specific and would take a lot of time and money to make it clear to everyone and not do a halfass job and have to explain myself continously. So I've decided to go spooky-same as everyone else but it will still be fun. As expected, I am going as Medusa again but oh well. So what did I get today? Well let me tell you! Ahem...