Monday, October 03, 2005

I like my octopus raw, thank you

seriously. I do. One raw slice of a giant (bigger than a toonie) octopus tentacle. Heh. That's so cool. I also had lots of other food and many a funny story to tell (I got my disapproving look from Jen when I looked down Coral's shirt, I get at least one every outing) and oh so much goodness that has made this otherwise not so lovely (any body else wanna give me an exam? I mean, c'mon now, anyone?) week into a very, very good week. Oh yeah, we went out for dinner at the shogun, that's what this is all about. Mmmm... octopus. I'll tell you more later. I am so tired. Must go to bed and wake up at 6am to study FAS, whee. I'll tell ya tomorrow if I actually got up at 6 or not. Le sigh. What a ranting blog. This is hilarious. It's like a bad journal, just worse because it's on the internet. Heh. The world is my late-night new-food-belly confident. Rock the cazbah baby.

No comments: