Sunday, June 04, 2006

Just a lazy Sunday afternoon

I took today off of work because I had a bridal shower to go to. It was lots of niceness and I got a thing of wine charms as a thank you present which I'm going to turn into stitch markers so that was nice too. I realized it has been ages and ages since I had a Sunday off and it's turning out to be really nice. I'm doing a lot of laundry, knitting, and petting of whiny kitties. I also thought I would blog all the comics I'm getting. I'll never be a hardcore geek (bathe too much and don't shrink away at the touch of natural sunlight) but nevertheless...

Lenore (for me and Jenn)
Magician: Apprentice
Ptolus
Artesia (warning, a tad explicit... just a tad)
Marvel Civil War
Serenity (me and Jenn)(I love the artwork in this but unfortunately I don't like the way they drew Inara)
Bettie Page: Queen of the Nile (I've only tracked down the first one but rumour has it I may be getting the next two eventually)
Eternals (hasn't come out yet but it will soon!)
All star Superman (for Jim but I read them too)

Okay, this is really annoying because I know I am getting 11 comic titles but I cannot remember the other two! I took Johnny the Homicidal Maniac off... I don't think it's any Marvel or DC comics... meh. Just in case anyone is wondering (which I doubt you are but, eh) I have not yet dyed my hair.

In other news, I would like to announce that I would like to enter into a relationship with someone who doesn't play mind games. Just thought I'd put that out there. If anyone has talked to me through phone, email, or msn, then you know what I am talking about. I mean, the silent treatment? Are we in the fifth grade again?!? Huh?!?

Oh, and apparently Chuck would like me to let everyone know how incredibly hard his life is (Chuck is the orange kitty) and how incredibly abused and neglected he is. Unloved. Unloved.

Update: Jenn (Mgan) should cook everyone dinner. Seriously. Just do it.

Update deux: Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter & Emily Strange are the other two

No comments: