Rules for Attending a Concert (from least to most important)
- Don't light up a doobie **I understand this is BC but I just think there is a time and a place and if everyone around you is doing it fine whatever but if you are the only people in the entire balcony? Kinda rude.**
- Even if you don't like the opening act, and even if the opening act really isn't very good, don't boo him. I mean, c'mon- show a little decency.
- If you don't like the opening act, leave and go get some wine. Don't talk loudly about your stupid co-op, your stupid kid, and your stupid art shows. The people around you would rather listen to the opening act than you. Trust me.
- Never leave during a song. Even if it's the last song and you want to 'beat the rush'. It's not backstreet boys/NKOTB concert or a hockey game. There is no rush. All you will do is disrupt the people around you. And also? You missed the encore morons.
- DON'T TALK DURING THE SHOW! YOU FLAMING JERKS!!!
- The most important rule of them all? The rule that, in my humblest of opinions, if you break you get banned from all concerts for life and have to wear a t-shirt that says 'I'm an insensitive hypocritical asshole' for two weeks? Never, ever, ever sing along with the artist.
Tomorrow, a post about how great The Magnetic Fields are and how they made the concert awesome.
And oh yes, I am done the edging. And the garter stitch section. And am four rows into the 24 row chart. A-MAzing.