Monday, April 03, 2006

so the best thing ever!

this was the first result of me putting my name in here and those who know me know why this is so excellent! Mwahaha!

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Leone!

  1. Only twelve people have ever set foot on leone!
  2. Women shoplift four times more frequently than leone.
  3. Influenza got its name because people believed the disease was caused by the evil "influence" of leone.
  4. Leone is 984 feet tall.
  5. In the 1600s, tobacco was frequently prescribed to treat headaches, bad breath and leone!
  6. The opposite sides of leone always add up to seven.
  7. Finding leone on Christmas morning is believed to bring good luck!
  8. Long ago, the people of Nicaragua believed that if they threw leone into a volcano it would stop erupting.
  9. 68 percent of all UFO sightings are by leone.
  10. Some birds use leone to orientate themselves during migration.
I am interested in - do tell me about

1 comment:

Dogeared said...

I did one of these a while back and it was really funny!