- Going have my graduation requirements done by August
- Applying for the UNBC september education program
- volunteering at a school twice a week
- Presenting in PsycOut.
- Had a good friend 'X'
- Had a major crush on 'R'
- Freakishly unhappy and prone to nervous breakdowns
- Taking another year to grad
- Taking the summer off
- Going to apply for this university but hopefully get into UBC or UVIC education program
- Thankfully, due to dropping my methods course, I did not have to present at PsycOut
- Said friend X now acts like a total spaz when they even see me in the hallway
- Major crush was a major letdown and is now a good acquaintance
- still prone to nervous breakdowns but much, much happier
So yeah, my last exam was a good way to end the saga of the winter 06 semester since it was probably the HARDEST exam I have ever taken. I mean, eeeeeeevil. Evil. However, I'm pretty sure I passed, and like I stated before, I just needed to pass to get a C- so let's keep our fingers crossed people!
Now that school is over (for a bit at least), I'm going to have to define my angst with something else. I really don't go for that whole tortured artist crap, so are there angsty knitters? Who rage against the machine by knitting scarves for their cousins? In fun fur? That sparkles? Wheeeee! Maybe I'll just lay the teenage angst to the side and see what just happens. Maybe I'll just be angsty again and then we will know that it's innate. Maybe I actually have a cheerful and charming personality under all this school stress. Meh. I need people to give me books to read (well, the titles of books to read, or if they really want, they can give me books too) over the summer! I'll find my started list at home and blog that soon. I'll probably blog more. Heh. Blogging is cool.
Tata! I am off to lead my school-less life for awhile! Wish me luck!