- Phone Alyson, Jodi, Jolene, Kim B., and Nic
- Find a proper way to store and organize yarn and knitting needles (seriously, what to do about circular knitting needles? Argh I say!)
- Dye my hair! I've been meaning to do this for months!
- Go through my filing, which will take a couple of days at least
- Mail Julia her B-day present (which at this point is going to be dreadfully late as is)
- Make my blog all so nice and new and possibly start a knitting blog too cause well... it's kinda obligatory
- Go through all my emails (all 456 of them) and either print off the ones I want, put them in special folders, and delete the ones I don't read! I fear the delete button. I really do.
- Finish painting the store warhammer army! This one is doubtful. I painted for an hour and half last night and got the skin on one space bug done.
- Find a good way for me to keep track of my money, so a budget plan/doohickey that will work for me. I watch that show on the life channel called... well, I can't remember, but that woman comes in and gives money advice to people over the space of a month and anyhoo, the key I think is to not have credit cards and if you do, no more than one. Oh, this one has turned into a tangent, maybe it has something to do with the insane Chuck love I am recieved while trying to type.
- Finish my alligator and frog drawing.
Tuesday, May 16, 2006
List of Things to Do
I have been doing a lot of stuff since school ended (ie. reading and knitting) but there are so many things I keep on saying- oh, I need to do that. So instead of actually doing them, I going to blog about them. Maybe blogerizing my list will help motivate me to complete some of these. Let's see here.... (is 'let us' an appropriate contraction as let's? I so confused all of a sudden. My brain is completely atrophed.)