Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Guess What I Did?

First, before I tell you, I want to say Thank You to everyone who gave me hugs! That was the greatest. And it was so nice to hear from people who I know read but rarely respond, it's like unwrapping a present that you know what it is but that only makes it better.

So what did I do. Well, you know how I complain that I have no time and am a giant ball of stress? I decided getting a job would cure all that. So yeah, I got a job. Heh. For those in PG, you'll know where I'm talking about... a comic book store baby yeah! They hired me! Even though I am apparently a trendy librarian! I'm pretty excited. Firstly, I get a discount on comics! Secondly, I have a resemblence of life outside of school! Thirdly, I will be making money! Not accumulating debt! Craziness I tell you! So. Yeah. I could see some shaking heads and waggling fingers, but meh. I think this job is going to be hectic madness, but I think it will also be a whole bunch of fun. My boss-lady is a wonderful person and it's all good. Heh.

and i talked to the guy i like again. wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Okay, I'm away to proof read this paper again. It's so bad when you know a sentence is crap, but for the life of you, you just can't seem to think of a better one.

Thanks again for the hugs!

3 comments:

Amethyst Anne said...

*HUG*
That's for the new job!! Just remember- balance- its all about balance.
*HUG*- that's to 'balance' out the hugs.

The Bears said...

Congratulatoo on the new job!

*much clapping of paws of Bears*

OK Bye
Stompy, Blinky, Spike, Daphne Rose and all the Bears

jenn said...

Yeah, I think you are right about just having something outside of school. You still have long enough to go in school that you can't sprint quite yet - so balance is the key.

Yay!