Wednesday, February 08, 2006

mwahaha!

I got 73% on my biology final! Woooohoooooo! I got 90% on the essay part! Mwahaha! MWAHAHA!

Hm, maybe this means I should actually do a half decent job on my paper (the one that I didn't complete last week but have not worked on since, yeah, that one). And my lab partner has missed both lectures this week. She had better show up for the lab, I don't want to be paired with a first year.

But Cohen is still true, hand knit baby blankets are more important than biology. Way.

3 comments:

jenn said...

Hmm, do you mean midterm. Either that or this semester is going way fasther than I realise.

But regardless YAY!!!!

Yonners said...

right... yeah. Midterm. I hope that is my mark for the final. & I wish that was my final. sigh.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations darling. You have worked hard. You deserve it!
Love Mom