Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Singleton's Valentine Day

So I was inspired this morning by reading a secret postcard and figured, meh, worth a shot. My valentine day consisted of
  • eating kraft dinner and tuna (mixed together)
  • knitting a whole bunch
  • playing sims2
  • being productive by doing dishes, cleaning the bathroom, and reading 11 journal articles
  • going for a walk that wasn't so long that I got cold
  • eating a bowl of snowpeas ( I heart snowpeas)
  • talking to my mom (I heart mom)
  • playing my music exceptionally loud
  • playing mariokart with two good friends while eating popcorn and drinking hot chocolate with vodka
So actually, it was a pretty good day! Who knew? Well, since it is officially the fifteen now, I'm going to scoop the kitty litter. That will make the kitties day.

2 comments:

Melly said...

You can put Vodka in hot chocolate? Was it vanilla vodka?

jenn said...

Oh, that must have been like a valentine's gift to the kitties!

I'll refrain from making a poop equals chocolate comment.