Thursday, May 17, 2007

I have no pants

I have three pairs of fancy ass pants that I only wear to important stuff and not around the house because they attract cat hair like nothing else and because they are fancy, one pair of pants are are wayyyyy too big and old and are wet because I walked in the rain last night and then left them on the floor in a pile, I have two pairs of jeans, one is in Vernon and is too big, and the other is downstairs on the basement floor which makes me scared that spiders are in them and besides that pair is also too large and has a hole in the crotch. So I'm still in my pyjama pants. I have a new pair of pants that aren't hemmed so I may just wear those around the house today.

Yeah that's all.

4 comments:

brooke t. higgins said...

I'm 6'2" and it is rare for me to find pants that are too long, and so right now I have a pair of khakis that are too long, and I actually enjoy walking around and stepping on the cuffs.

Pajama pants are way more fun to hang out in, though. I won't judge you. :)

jenn said...

You and pants- this has been an ongoing tough relationship.

I understand, though. This is why I do the happy dance when I get one pair of jeans that fits. And I curse the one day a week I wash them.

Laura Barth said...

Call me crazy, but this seems like a perfect excuse to go shopping.

Jim said...

I sympathize with the cat hair. The fuzzy sweatpants I wear around the house have more of Spike's hair on them than Spike has on himself.