Saturday, November 28, 2009

Random Thoughts or Stuff

It's so hard to decide what to do on transit at night when surrounded by loud stupid people. Do you put on your MP3 player so you don't have to hear them or do you not so that if they say something incriminating you'll know?

I hate it when you make dip and then realize you ate all your chips the previous night. It's just not the same with rye crackers.

I'm pretty sure Spike is on the counter right now licking the cutting board but I'm too lazy to go do anything about it.

Nablopomo can't be nearly over because that would mean it's nearly December. And I'm just not ready for it to be the end of 2009.

Since I've been going around this entire past year saying I'm 28, turning 28 doesn't seem that like big of a deal now.

Though you would think at 28 I'd have some idea about what I'm doing.

Nope.

3 comments:

yarnpiggy said...

Well, hey...at least you know what you want to be when you grow up. :-)

Julia said...

no one ever has any idea about what they are doing.

some people are really good liars, and others have just realised this is the way its gonna be forever.

Jan said...

Wow, those were some really deep random thoughts, hon! I am so going to miss your daily posts.