Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Things that make me better

Can't find the photo cord thingie so now photos of my new project just yet. 25% done though! Here's a list of things I am doing/should be doing that make me more sane. Some of these things are very recent. May have even started some of them coughnumbertwocough today.

Things I Do:
  1. Email/phone my Grandparents
  2. Set the timer for 15 minutes and clean like a banshee every night before I sit down to knit/read/play sims
  3. Use the budget folder my sister gave me to organize all my finances and important crap
  4. Take calcium and vitamen C
  5. Speak French to my students
Things I Should Do:
  1. Some sort of exercise where I get to stretch afterwards- I love stretching
  2. Drink more water
  3. Organize my walk in closet with those fabric thingies so I can actually walk into it and not have to iron everything cause it's all on the floor
  4. Find more ways to engage Spike in play
  5. Pay someone to do something about my eyebrows



And here's a photo of me and very, very good buddy. I miss her lots as she traipsing around central america. It's amazing how someone can talk about leaving for months but it's not until the day before they go where you actually start to realize and freak out. I was totally blindsided. I miss you! Take care of yourself! See you... in a year! Love love!

1 comment:

Sheena said...

That is a lovely photo of you two! Miss you too Adrienne!