Friday, November 07, 2008

Wish me luck

Sorry Angela! I don't mean that I don't like the saying- I just think it's really overused. I like the saying. The saying describes the way I dance just by default.

And I'm off on a windy rainy day to play in the woods. Nervous giggle.

And quickly... here is my pretty pretty unfelted bag that I designed myself and knit out of soy silk. Oh so pretty!

And then I felted it (cue the psycho music)-



Ugh. So sad. I have no idea what to do with it now. I had such high hopes. Okay, I'm off to help Jolene make wraps even though I think at this point she'll be nearly done. God I'm a bad friend.

Hugs!

3 comments:

Angela said...

No need to apologize m'dear! I do agree with you that it's over used.

I'm sorry your bag didn't work out.

jenn said...

what went wrong? I think it looks awesome. Did I miss something?

Julia said...

golf club warming thingee?